The Design of the Dents DNS Server

Author:James Stansell
Posted:9/12/1999; 10:26:07 PM
Topic:The Design of the Dents DNS Server

The Design of the Dents DNS Server was a paper presented at Usenix by Todd Lewis, from MindSpring Enterprises.

The paper has several interesting points, of which scripting and RPC receive a great deal of attention.

I don't necessarily agree with everything Todd says, and I don't expect anyone else too, either. I did consider it worth reading, though, and I think a lot of folks in this discussion group might as well.

Regards,

-james.