Re: Novel uses for Frontier

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:9/14/1999; 6:49:41 AM
Topic:Novel uses for Frontier

I use Frontier for a number of things beyond web sites.

One majorly important use is the processing of our course schedule which is stored on a mainframe. The output is ugly and I just run a script to clean it up for use in our printed schedule, and the web site. I've halved the size of our printed schedule in doing so.

I also do multi-file search and replace with a regular expression option using a script I've written.

Lots of little things that add up to major productivity gains.

David