Re: New Third Voice version out

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:9/15/1999; 5:55:57 PM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

Do you feel the same way about Babelfish?

How do you mean? As long as it is just my content on my site driving your browser, I'm fine.

So, is Babelfish changing the content of the site? Good question. It certainly tries not to... this is unlike Third Voice, who's sole purpose in life is to add content to my and your pages. It's not really a fair comparision.