Will Microsoft ever get simplicity?

Author:Don W Strickland
Posted:9/16/1999; 2:57:09 PM
Topic:Will Microsoft ever get simplicity?

Jesse Berst: "The Web demands a new approach. An approach based not on the mindset of engineers, but on simplicity. Perhaps the best model right now is the Palm OS, which does a few jobs but does them well. But I'm not convinced Microsoft will ever get simplicity."

WOW! I never thought I'd ever agree with Jesse Berst. Never say never.

dws.