Re: The importance of beautiful interfaces

Author:Steven Livingstone
Posted:9/17/1999; 11:22:31 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

>This reminded me of another XML-based site, from Guy Murphy (http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk/, IE5 only), who I used to meet for lunch.

Yes, Guy's site is really smart. I spoke to him a while back about this kind of effect for live applications, but I don't think there was anything at the time (pointers?).

It would be even better if you could do this and not have to worry about it breaking on different browsers....on that point, anybody know where I could find out about the similarities between IE5 and NS5 (coming)? I want the best possible app to work on both (XML etc..).

Thanks, Steven