CompUSA: Don't call us...

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:9/20/1999; 7:23:25 AM
Topic:CompUSA: Don't call us...

I posted this on my website this morning. After the thread on Compaq and their questionable tech suppport, I'm wondering if I was even talking to CompUSA.

http://www.redmonk.net/stories/1999/09/compUsaDontCallUs.html

"I have never, I believe, gotten worse service from a company. I don't know how many customers they've lost this way, but I imagine it's a lot of them, especially the more savvy ones who are likely to spend time researching online and on the phone before going out."

--Steve