Re: Global glossary

Author:Paul Hardwick
Posted:9/21/1999; 3:33:44 PM
Topic:Global glossary

Love the Global Glossary concept and the shortcuts for the qbullets, but wanted to pont out a small flaw in the http://glossary.userland.com/ HTML/ pages.

The ICONS go across the page in a single row and not down in column format like your note mentions. I took a look at the HTML and can see the closing tag for the row, but I don't find an opening tag for any row but the first (labels)

==Paul

Chunk of the HTML with no opening TR for each ICON had been inlcuded at this point but was removed since it REALY MESSED the formatting

Privacy Digest (updated regularly)
Mac Shareware (Info-Mac at MIT)