Re: Global glossary

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:9/21/1999; 3:38:20 PM
Topic:Global glossary

The ICONS go across the page in a single row and not down in column format like your note mentions. I took a look at the HTML and can see the closing tag for the row, but I don't find an opening tag for any row but the first (labels)

guess Dave's using MSIE5, which is smart enough to figure out that after you've closed a TR element, and you stumble upon a new TD, you need to open a new TR to get something that matches the HTML DTD (which says that a TD must be inside either a TH or a TR).

still broken HTML, though.