leading examples of productive IT?

Author:Don W Strickland
Posted:9/22/1999; 6:37:46 PM
Topic:leading examples of productive IT?

I've recently been asked the following question. If you have time, please take a minute and send me email answering this question. I'd appreciate answers via email because I may not see all answers posted on UserLand.com.

What organization do you consider to be a leading example of the productive use of IT in business? Why?

Thanks,

dws. <mailto:don-strickland@ocinc.com>