Icon mania!

Author:Ned T. Baugh
Posted:9/24/1999; 8:37:54 PM
Topic:A new groupware feature

Let me join the long list of people who both think this feature is cool and who want to "be included".

One question, though I recognize it might not get answered in this thread: Are all those cool icons in the Glossary copyrighted, or may they be used in non-profit projects (i.e., a personal webpage, http://tanque.org)?

Ned T. Baugh "Ned T. Baugh" or "Ned Baugh"

"zeldman.tub1" "zeldman.tvtest" "zeldman.woof"