Re: Weblog breakage

Author:Duncan Smeed
Posted:9/27/1999; 6:21:08 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

The hosted weblogs need to be fixed, but that comes late in the process, it may make sense to move them to a different server altogether, or for now, encourage people to use one of the other hosting services that are around.

Thanks for the feedback. Hosted weblogs aren't an issue for me - I'm happy to wait for any fixes that come along.

Duncan