RSS for a store?

Author:Kevin Dangoor
Posted:9/28/1999; 3:18:32 PM
Topic:RSS for a store?

Hello,

We've opened up a store on our site, and I was just thinking that it might be nice to set up a channel for the store. I scanned through the channel list and I didn't see anything quite like that, but I think it makes sense.

RSS would be a good way to let interested people know about new items that are in our catalog, specials that we're running, etc. Granted, there are weblogs out there to tell you about many different kinds of products and deals that people have found... but I can see a day where there would be an Amazon.com channel available via RSS.

Comments?

Kevin