Re: What's the deal with Third Voice?

Author:cfoxgrover@truenorth.com
Posted:9/30/1999; 12:22:14 PM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

That's my feeling, too, it not that great. I am not really interested in Third Voice since it semms to be used as graffiti and therefore isn't very interesting. It does bring up some intersting philosophical questions about "viewing" controlling the experience", copyright and collaborative editing which are complicated questions though. This is hopefully just a widget that will evolve into something more useful and not just provocative.