Story order changed in my.userland.com??

Author:Paul Hardwick
Posted:10/2/1999; 12:34:20 PM
Topic:Story order changed in my.userland.com??

I noticed when I checked my stories on my.userland.com today that the order of display seems to have changed. Previously the stories (within a single channel) appeared in reverse order to the XML/RSS file. The display went from the bottom up. Now the entries seem to come in the same order as the RSS file.

Just curious if this is an intentional and permanent change.

==Paul

My channel info is http://my.userland.com/viewChannel$1281