Re: SendMail setup on Linux...

Author:David Gewirtz
Posted:10/6/1999; 7:42:47 PM
Topic:

Hell no. There's limited chance I know what I'm doing. I was a Unix hack way back when ... but way back when was 1984. I just loaded it and let it churn. Didn't have time to do much thinking (would have if the iMac hack didn't solve the problem).

Don't let my posting imply I know anything more about Sendmail than how to install Redhat using the nice little wizards (although I bought the mondo O'Reilly book and read some of it).

This is indicative of the problem though. I have folks who know NT and who know Mac, but when it came to Linux, I was the only one who'd had anything resembling experience and mine was from the stone age.