Re: SendMail setup on Linux...

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:10/6/1999; 2:20:25 PM
Topic:

Um, I'm glad that you've got things working and such now, but are you sure you didn't just have the sendmail setup or something munged on the Linux box?? I run sendmail on a P100 w/ 32M, and it can be a bear to setup correctly sometimes. Forgive me if I'm talking to some sendmail setup guru...just wondering. It's a common problem; sendmail is not known to be easy to set up...

But I agree w/ the MTA-agnosticism point; in fact, you'd be missing much of the value of using XML-RPC if you tied yourself to one prg...