Re: XML-RPC Interface for Email

Author:David Gewirtz
Posted:10/6/1999; 7:45:12 PM
Topic:

I think this brings to light an interesting point about Linux. If you've got a clue, you can make it do anything. Unfortunately, sadly, I'm old enough that my clue expired.

On the other hand, for those of us without the time for a clue, either we need to find you, or find something crufty that'll sort of work -- like my silly iMac solution.