DaveNet Anniversary

Author:Ken Dow
Posted:10/7/1999; 6:35:58 AM
Topic:DaveNet Anniversary

Dave - congratulations on five years of DaveNet. I've been following it on the Web since the HotWired days. That's how I discovered Aretha aka Frontier. It's been an interesting ride since then! I've learned a lot about the software industry, and about the Internet, from DaveNet. Like most, I don't always agree, but I always read...!

To paraphrase Gene Fowler:

"Writing is easy. You just stare at a blank Frontier outline until drops of blood form on your forehead."

;-) Keep up the great work.