Author:Jeff Barr
Posted:10/11/1999; 8:14:42 AM
Msg #:11917 (In response to 11912)
Prev/Next:11916 / 11918

For another way to use redirection, take a look at my home page ( I have a little Perl script called "Popularity Contest" which counts the number of times each link within a category has been clicked. I can then sort and present the links in popularity order.

The code is free if anyone wants it ( Should run on any Apache server with Perl.

© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.