Re: DigiScents - fun or fouly?

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:10/11/1999; 11:40:30 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I'm an organic chemist by training, so I can probably stick my nose into this and not get completely flabbered (famous last words, OK? :).

It's extremely amazing (bordering on the impossible to believe) that it is possible to create any smell from just a few chemicals stored at the user's site. Everything from stale socks and laundry to flowery smells? From a few ampoules only? Come on. That would warrant a Nobel prize in Chemistry if it were true.