Re: Start the Revolution without me

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/13/1999; 6:17:20 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

OTOH, Microsoft software abuses its users just as much as most Open Source software.

Wes, this is a bug! It's a bad virus. There are a lot more choices. Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft. It's just as senseless as Java Java Java was. We've got to find some way to wean the Open Source people off their dependence on Microsoft. It's time already to be free of the demons.

Dave (Who never had Microsoft as his demon, I already had a great one, who kept me from doing what I wanted to do, until I realized it was all in my head.)