Re: Linux Magazines

Author:Sam Phillips
Posted:10/18/1999; 10:48:04 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

> The reality is that an active Linux website with stories of the
> caliber of the ones on Linux Magazine could probably raise money
> at a valuation of $50 million.

The only advantage to any Linux magazine is that they are edited. Some human being fixes typos and grammatical errors, and makes it more readable. If you want the unfiltered information look around on the net. Linux magazines are only useful if your bored in the bathroom, and need something to read.

If someone makes $50million on this kind of content (online) someone is getting screwed. At least with a magazine I'm paying for something tangible.