Re: NLCS

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:10/20/1999; 7:17:10 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Well, it was a good NLCS, Dave, but seeing as I live in Atlanta...*grin*. Actually, I'm not really much of a baseball watcher anymore, but I've been a Braves fan since the early 70s, so I'm familiar with the "Wait 'Til Next Year" phenomenon.

RE: Sports commentary; I agree that they're often inane. If I am watching a game, I'll either mute it completely, or mute it and replace it with radio commentary, which is sometimes better. Or listen to music!! Of course, you miss things sometimes. Wouldn't it be cool if you could just get a raw stadium sound feed over the Net? Then, you could hear the roar of the crowd, etc., but not bother with commentary. Now that's an idea...