Making RSS files in Zope

Author:Edd Dumbill
Posted:10/23/1999; 12:32:54 PM
Topic:Making RSS files in Zope

I've just learned Zope this week, and this is the result: a Zope "product" to make RSS files, with a nice interface, a bit like Userland's weblog editor stuff.

Hopefully, it should make it simple for novice users to create their own weblog and to syndicate it. It's been a great learning experience for me, anyway!

Here's my announcement on the Zope.org site.