Re: http-Put

Author:David Valentine
Posted:10/23/1999; 11:57:08 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Damn, the editable web was here, I know I had Navi/GNN/AOL press/server combination up and running a few years back. it's one of those has lots of potiential, but just wasn't quite there, product. Now it's a dead product (well aol server still exists, but the editor is gone).

If it had been netscape with this combination we would have had the editable web by now. MS just would not have let Netscape have such a killer combination.

I really hope we get back to the editable web one day.