Discuss.Userland.com History Links not working...

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:10/26/1999; 9:29:41 AM
Topic:Discuss.Userland.com History Links not working...

Dave:

I was just trying to review some of yesterday's posts, and I'm unable to do so. When I click on the calendar to the right to get a previous day's messages (any day, as far as I can tell), I get that day's URL in my address box (http://discuss.userland.com/$1999/10/23 , for example), but I get today's (10/26) posts. To make sure that this wasn't a browser issue, I telneted into another account and viewed discuss.userland.com with lynx, and got the same result.

Hope you don't mind me putting this here; I figured it was the fastest way to let you know...