Re: New Manila Site Day!

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:10/26/1999; 9:01:11 AM
Topic:New Manila Site Day!

Thank you for the very kind words, Dave.

I must point out that the design work was done by Bryan Bell. Bryan and I started on the net at the same company in 1995, and we have worked on many projects together.

I have been assimilating Bryan into the Frontier world this year. He has become very skilled with Frontier site management in his capicity as webteam leader at the Kern County Superintendent of Schools (http://www.kern.org). He can be reached at me@bryanbell.com.

And congratulations to Userland for the killer Dan Gillmor site. What a score! This will help to build our community and attract more talent and clients to the internet's best kept secret.

-Erin