SlashDot goes RSS

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/1/1999; 12:04:25 PM
Topic:SlashDot goes RSS

Good news!

SlashDot.Org now has an RSS file.

I just registered it with My.UserLand and shut down the old converter app we had running. One less thing to complicate my life.

To celebrate this transition, I packed up slashDot.root and uploaded it.

You'll find there, in slashDotData.items, links to all the SlashDot stories, with brief descriptions, dating back to March 13, 1999. There are 2882 of them.

This application served us well!

May ye rest in peace.

";->"