Frontier support sucks

Author:Randall Packer
Posted:11/3/1999; 4:10:03 AM
Topic:Help: How to make logbrowser show day's worth of hits?

Dear everyone:

I am very discouraged that no one has helped me out in my Frontier questions. I asked another question here before, and it elicited no responses.

I understand the possibility that the people who have read my request for help don't have the know-how to assist me. However, the Frontier documentation specifically points to this discussion board for technical help, and I am not getting any.

Am I asking for help in the wrong place? Should I try the mailing list? It seems that everyone is more interested in talking about weblogs and Allaire products than providing tech support.

I've already tried other avenues like searching through past postings and through official documentation, browsing script meridian, etc... if someone can direct me on getting some tech support, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks -- tony (randall packer's student assistant)