asp pages/hooks in Frontier?

Author:Steve Hooker
Posted:11/3/1999; 12:30:57 PM
Topic:asp pages/hooks in Frontier?

I've seen, printed and lost some pages with info on this. As I remember someone did some "hello world" type examples.

Could some one please tell me of any links that they know about on this topic. We have a set of asp pages calling from SQL and I'd like to suck them up into Frontier so I can pump them through the usual template structure.

TIA