ISP Customer Relations

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:11/3/1999; 1:03:24 PM
Topic:ISP Customer Relations

I got an email from one of the customer relations people saying whether I understand why or not, they really want to know, geographically, where all you people are coming from.

I think your ISP's statement to you is indicative of a lack of understanding of how customer relations work. They should be trying to determine the problem instead of running you through hoops.

I find a great many companies act in that same way these days, sorry to say.