Re: ISP Customer Relations

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:11/3/1999; 1:59:03 PM
Topic:ISP Customer Relations

I ran across a little comment recently that Adobe was laying off 60 people in Freemont (Seattle), who primarily worked in customer service.

The investor-speak of the article stated that Adobe was eliminating jobs that weren't related to their core competency, and that "They did not feel that customer service was a core competency".

I was worried about quote. Less worried than I might have been since I don't really rely on Adobe as a vendor, but worried none the less.

eric