Re: ISP Customer Relations

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:11/5/1999; 1:33:57 AM
Topic:ISP Customer Relations

They did not feel that customer service was a core competency

don't worry, Adobe treats developers in a similar way...

("yes, to get access to our beta software, you do need to register three times, wait three weeks, and then send us a fax. oh, you don't have a fax machine? well, ordinary mail works fine. cluetrain? sorry, we've never heard of that").