Re: Moving Day

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:11/4/1999; 3:52:46 PM
Topic:Moving Day

When I look at the usual page, I can only see the listings for the current day (page size 14k).

When I view the new Linux page, I see multiple days appearing one after another down the browser (page size 53k). In other words, I can see today's listings, yesterday's listings, etc.

p.s. I could send you the html as an attachemnt in an email if you like.

HTH