javascript

Author:kush
Posted:11/4/1999; 4:08:29 PM
Topic:Javascript/RSS/ScriptingNews Combo Question

Is an array created when the document is loaded for all links and paragraphs in the document?

When you create an array in Javascript do you have to initalize it to it's maximim possible size?

Can I call a function in the head of my docuemnt from the body of the docuemnt? or visa versa

Can I create multidimensional array by creating arrays that hold arrays as their objects?