Re: Moving Day

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:11/4/1999; 4:12:09 PM
Topic:Moving Day

When I look at the usual page, I can only see the listings for the current day (page size 14k).

When I view the new Linux page, I see multiple days appearing one after another down the browser (page size 53k). In other words, I can see today's listings, yesterday's listings, etc.

I think that Don's looking at news.userland.com, not www.scripting.com. That would explain the discrepancy.

OTOH, I'm looking at www.scripting.com, and it says that it was last updated at 10:43 am. The pages at test23a.userland.com and news.userland.com show a number of stories that haven't shown up on www.scripting.com yet.

And yes, I've tried all the things that normally cause the page to retrieve from the server instead of the cache.