Re: javascript

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:11/4/1999; 4:18:42 PM
Topic:Javascript/RSS/ScriptingNews Combo Question

Is an array created when the document is loaded for all links and paragraphs in the document?

Yes.

When you create an array in Javascript do you have to initalize it to it's maximim possible size?

No.

Can I call a function in the head of my docuemnt from the body of the docuemnt?

Yes, this is normal.

or visa versa

I wouldn't recommend it, as it might not have loaded yet. Functions should really go in the Can I create multidimensional array by creating arrays that hold arrays as their objects?

Yes.

BTW, this isn't really the best place to be asking JavaScript questions. The "Scripting" in "Scripting News" doesn't refer to JavaScript. Of course, this is Dave's call to make.