Re: Ted Nelson's books

Author:John Brewer
Posted:11/10/1999; 3:29:36 PM
Topic:T. Nelson Critique of Embedded Markup

A number of Ted Nelson's books are available from the Advanced Book Exchange, a service that list used books from thousands of used book stores.

http://www.abebooks.com/

I especially recommend Computer Lib/Dream Machines, which, as I've said before, is why I got into this racket in the first place.

(Search hint: his first name is "Theodor", no "e".)