Re: RSS Issues: Comments requested

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/10/1999; 4:26:46 PM
Topic:RSS Issues: Comments requested

Re XML-RPC and dates, this is what gets transmitted when you send a date param:

19991110T16:23:51

I believe that meets your sorting requirements. It's kind of hard for a human to type. Another possibility is the date format used by cookies, which is reasonably easy to enter, and at least somewhat familiar to web people. And the final choice, afaik, is this format which is a good choice because it's readable and (I think) a lot of software understands it.