Re: Y2K Watcher

Author:Dave Polaschek
Posted:11/11/1999; 5:38:40 AM
Topic:Y2K Watcher

Sorry this response is so tardy, but I'm still catching up on stuff that happened while I was on vacation last month.

FWIW, the Y2K stories that have made my weblog are gathered at http://www.best.com/~davep/davespicks/archive/bytopic/y2k.html (except for those from September and October 1999, which I still haven't sorted by topic).

If you're truly obsessive about Y2K, WorldNet Daily has some Y2K coverage every day. Look for the text "PANIC IN THE YEAR ZERO". They'll also sell you supplies (natch).

-DaveP