Re: Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?

Author:Paolo Valdemarin
Posted:11/14/1999; 9:07:04 AM
Topic:Bugs in Mac IE 4.5?

I've been using IE4.5 and MacOS8.6/9 for a while, and the http upload of pictures usually works (with Frontier server side). The only problem appears when I try to upload pictures with a custom icon (especially those created by IE when saving a picture bu drag and dropping). In this case the image is uploaded, but Frontier interprets it as a huge (36000 by 36000 pixels) image.

Probably it's some problem on the resource handling of MacOS files by IE. If you try to upload a "clean" image (like those saved by PhotoShop) there are no problems.

PS: Just made a test with IE4.5 (MacOS 9) and Frontier 6.1 (on the same computer). It works :-)