Req for help: Anthem - a xul front end to manila

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:11/14/1999; 7:49:59 PM
Topic:Req for help: Anthem - a xul front end to manila

I'm becomming somewhat of a journeyman in XUL - Gecko's new UI definition lanuage, and I've decided to learn it fully by building an application in it. Since I'm already learning Manila, I thought I'd try to build another front end to the admin interface, using just XUL and some gifs. So if anyone else is interested in this, please email me at the link above.

Anthem is the code name for this tool, and it's so far just my own project. I'll post screens in a few days.