Re: Rewrite of surveys.userland.com

Author:Scott Burton
Posted:11/15/1999; 3:30:29 PM
Topic:Rewrite of surveys.userland.com

I know this is a stretch but have you thought of making a xml form that designs a form (for a customer to fill out) that creates another xml-based form or survey?

Like if I want to provide a customer a way of creating thier own form elements for whatever they want throught the browser. I set up the defaults, they select what they want to use in thier new form (buttons, text area's etc.) then Viola, they have a custom designed form.