Re: Rewrite of surveys.userland.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/15/1999; 3:10:04 PM
Topic:Rewrite of surveys.userland.com

Is changing the interface going to be easy? Not that I don't like your choice of colors.

Of course. It's a website framework app. It's configured entirely from the prefs table. I want to do some more work before releasing it, I want to get this one exactly right, it's probably good sample code for some other apps. Isn't it fast? Just a $2000 box serving that app along with a bunch of other websites.