Seattle FUG Meeting 11-23-99

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:11/15/1999; 8:29:07 PM
Topic:Seattle FUG

There will be a Seattle Frontier Users Group meeting Tuesday November 23 at 7pm.

It will be held at Michael Gilbert's apartment on Capitol Hill.

We are going to do a demo of some of the code that Michael Gilbert has been working on lately and cover some of the new features of 6.1

We also have the beginnings of a website at Wired Fool: Seattle FUG. Incidentially, this is part of a larger manila site.

Email me for RSVP/directions

eric