Re: How the web was almost won

Author:Dave Polaschek
Posted:11/16/1999; 7:38:30 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I read Tim O'Reilly's article, and the thing that struck me is just what Dave points out:
The net routes around outages

Also, as soon as I see people quoting surveys, I start thinking about statistics. I jammed out a quick essay I call Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics. The essay isn't as polished as I'd like, and will probably evolve over time, but I'd like people to remember that statistics need to be taken with a grain of salt.

-DaveP