More to Frontier Outlines

Author:superdave
Posted:11/16/1999; 9:38:46 AM
Topic:More to Frontier Outlines

Still using Frontier 4. I have started using More and I would like to exchange outlines between them. Rather than duplicate the efforts of others I tried to download the code already written to do just that (I remembered it was posted once, and I found it on the scripting news search). Unfortunately the fatpages site is gone now as is most of the old goodies. Scriptmeridian seems dusty, not updated since last May. So many treasures lost now, can anyone send me the scripts to move outlines between More and Frontier?

DAve.