Filemaker Pro, NetObjects, Frontier, Help Please!

Author:Jim Godwin
Posted:11/17/1999; 11:44:13 AM
Topic:Filemaker Pro, NetObjects, Frontier, Help Please!

Dear Frontier Experts,

Any help pointing us in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I have gone through the basic tutorial, but need your compass of experience.

We would like to put into/keep images and text in a Filemaker Database and then either import them into Frontier and publish, or keep them in the Filemaker DB and publish.

We would love to do something like NetObjects Fusion 3.0 for mac. NetObjects will pull the image and text from a FM record and paste them into a webpage automatically going through the entire database creating a nice central table page with links directly to the individual pages it creates.

How can this be done in Frontier?

I have tried to import text files exported from Filemaker without success. What is the best type of export to use to take info from FileMaker into Frontier.

Thanks so much,

Jim

ntr@mindmachine.com