Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/24/1999; 5:33:16 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Things I was thankful for last Thanksgiving.

How does a content management system celebrate Thanksgiving?

Last year's Thanksgiving piece. Not sure if there will be one this year. A lot of computer work in the last few weeks, even for me. ";->"

Thanksgiving pieces from: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997.

Karl Martino posted a list of things he's thankful for this year. You're all welcome to do the same. Happy Holidays People!

Weblog Monitor now has a statistics page.

Survey: Do you celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow?

Seattle FUG meeting report.

Qube Quorner: Installing Postfix. "Postfix is a Message Transfer Agent, or MTA. Its job is to take mail from one server to another and to accept mail from another server and deliver it to local users."

An important message to people running Manila sites.

Michael Rubin asks a central question about Manila. Answer.

WSJ: "Makers of computer chips should be able to keep boosting chip performance for at least 15 years despite some serious technical hurdles, the industry’s trade group said."