Re: Required Login to Qube Quorner??

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:11/24/1999; 7:41:00 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Dave:

I clicked on the link for Installing Postfix on Scripting News, and (as has happened to me every time I click on a QQ link), I am presented with a login request. Is this required to READ the stories/posts that you're linking to? I don't necessarily want to have to create another userid/password combination unless I decide I want to post something. Or is my browser doing something weird?? Or do I need to talk to someone else...?

Thanks, and Happy Holidays...

Ken